Save the Lake Fish Fry 2019
Join us in Gimli on Sunday, June 30, for the Save the Lake Fish Fry!
When: June 30 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Where: Outside* the Gimli Yacht Club (Gimli Harbour; 95 1st Ave)
All proceeds raised will be donated to the Lake Winnipeg Foundation and the Lake Winnipeg Research Consortium (LWRC).
- Presentations starting at 10 a.m. from Alex Martin, expedition kayaker; Dr. Alexis Kanu, Executive Director, LWF; and Dr. Karen Scott, Science & Education Programs, LWRC
- A pickerel lunch for adults (with hotdogs for kids) at 12 p.m.; adult’s plate $10; kid’s plate $5
- Sailboat rides and harbour tours
- Open houses at Gimli Yacht Club and the MV Namao which will be docked at the end of the main pier in Gimli
- Raffles with great prizes – including a trip onboard the M.V. Namao research vessel!
Organizers are aiming to raise donations in advance of the event. Donate now at the link below – then join us on June 30th!
*Please note, in case of rain this event will move indoors.